"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, January 13, 2011

On the Cusp of a New Season


Spring is coming.

DSC_0058

I know you're thinking, "Spring?!? What?? Anne, honey we just had Christmas 3 weeks ago."

And maybe Spring isn't literally coming...

but metaphorically speaking,

for me,

Spring is near!

DSC_0047

And I'm giddy.

A season of Winter and solitude is leaving and dusting off the cobwebs in my heart along the way,

and leaving a path for love to shine through!

DSC_0053

And I know this is all a bit mysterious...

but be patient,

this time of vague metaphors is drawing to an end for me,

and it looks like Valentine's Day threw up in my house.

DSC_0029

But hey,

like I said...

DSC_0045

I'm giddy ;)

2 comments on "On the Cusp of a New Season"

kacy on January 13, 2011 at 4:25 PM said...

I love it lots of pretty colors...and it is beautiful!!! Can I put my order in for the flowers hanging from the ceiling? LOL

Katie on January 14, 2011 at 7:03 AM said...

I love it! I hope to have some Spring going on here soon too!