"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Printables for Your School Room


For those of you who are interested, 
here are the printouts for my Alphabet border in my school/dining room.



                                       






You'll have to use a Sharpie or something to extend the lines of the lowercase k, h, d and t all the way to the top.

I cut these down to about 4 & 1/2 by 6 &1/2 and then mounted them onto scrapbook paper (cut down to 5 & 1/2 by 7 &1/2)  that coordinated with my decor :)

I used laminating sheets (found in most office supply stores) to laminate the front of them.




Enjoy :)









  

1 comments on "Printables for Your School Room"

Laura Odom on June 21, 2012 at 10:53 AM said...

You did such a good job on these! Thanks for sharing!