"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, December 13, 2010

Annapolis Photo Shoot


So, as I begin this post, the song "Back in the Saddle"comes to mind.

Ya know the song.

The best association with that song that I have is Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle when he's calling Vicky for a date.

C'mon! You know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, the last few months for me have been so busy, such a whirlwind, a tidal wave of responsibilities and new challenges. But things are calming down a bit. And I'm glad for it.

Because the calm brings time.

And time brings BLOGGING!

So, to kick off this fresh week, I want to share with a few photos from a shoot I did in Annapolis this weekend with a dear friend, her humerus hubby and their two adorable pooches.

I'm happy with how they turned out.

Of course it helps when you're working with really beautiful people.

DSC_0019

DSC_0178

DSC_0045

DSC_0142

DSC_0109

See what I mean?

DSC_0192

Beautiful people.

2 comments on "Annapolis Photo Shoot"

Jen (emsun.org) on December 17, 2010 at 7:45 AM said...

Gorgeous shots! Very beautiful, indeed.

Tales from Goshen on December 26, 2010 at 3:01 PM said...

Beautiful pictures, Anne! Really gorgeous!