"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Leavin' on a Jet Plane


Tomorrow, I go on a trip.

Tomorrow, I get to see one of my most favorite people on earth.

I haven't seen her in 2 and a half years but we talk almost every day.

Tomorrow, I get to be with a friend who puts the meaning into Proverbs 17:17.

Tomorrow, I see a sister and hug her tight.

I'll cradle her baby in my arms and kiss his chubby cheeks.

I'll hold her older children close and remind them that "Mimi" loves them so much.

I'll bring Izzy.

And Éva will get to go with Daddy to visit Masie and Yosie.

I'll miss my own big girl and my amazing hubby.

But tomorrow I get to see Kasey.

The BFF <3<3<3
Kasey holding Izzy at 5 months old

And my heart is happy.


0 comments on "Leavin' on a Jet Plane"