"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Throwdown Anyone?


As I sliced and diced away at various fruits and vegetables this morning, (in preparation for my first week of purposeful weight loss since getting the go-ahead from my midwife this past Thursday)I found myself imagining that I was a Food Network Star, hosting my own show and sharing all of my hard earned expertise (HA!) with my adoring public. This is not an uncommon phenomenon for me as I am a total Food Network addict.

I don't know what it is about that Santoku knife that makes me feel like I could cook anything..anyone up for a challenge? Giada...Ina...anyone???

1 comments on "Throwdown Anyone?"

Paul Cortez on September 2, 2008 at 8:53 PM said...

One word: Lame-O