"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, February 27, 2009

Paul's Home Town and More Cousins








After a week with Lina and her family, we headed south down to Virginia Beach to stay with Paul's brother, Mike and his family. My poor niece, Brianna was kicked out of her bed for the sake of Izzy and I but she was more than gracious and we had a blast hanging out with her and her big sister, Britney, or "Beez" as Paul so lovingly refers to her.

Paul showed me around the neighborhoods he grew up and even pointed out a few memorable places for himself. It was really fun for me to put the puzzle pieces together in my mind. Places I've heard him describe a thousand times became a reality as we drove past them.

One place we visited was the Virginia Beach Aquarium. We saw all sorts of animals, both land and sea dwelling. My favorite parts were the watching the otters play and petting the sting rays. It was a lot of fun and Eva really enjoyed tagging along with her big cousins.

0 comments on "Paul's Home Town and More Cousins"