"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hiatus







Well guys, the moment I've both hesitantly and anxiously awaited for the past 3 and a half years is at my doorstep. The movers come tomorrow. They're coming and they are going to pack up all things dear to me. My clothes, my books, my sketch pads, my DVDs ...everything.

They are even taking the computer. So, it is with great sadness that I initiate this blogging hiatus, if you will. I don't know how long it will be until I have regular access to a computer again, but it could be close to 6 weeks depending on how long it takes my stuff to travel by boat across the Pacific, down through the Panama Canal and up to the Baltimore docks.


But, before I go, let me leave you with some pictures that Paul and I took last night on a farewell walk down the banks of Pearl Harbor. Hickam AFB is a beautiful base and I'm sure that there are not many military installations that compare. I'm pretty sure that Ft Meade won't even come close. So, Paul and I plan to take the next few days to snap some shots of memorable spots and locations on Hickam and around the island before we leave on our jet plane next Tuesday.





I'll be able to share them with you in just 6 weeks. Hold tight, my friends. I'll be back!

1 comments on "Hiatus"

Liz Harrell on January 21, 2009 at 7:23 AM said...

I hope things go smoothly for you and your family! Looking forward to hearing all about it once the moving storm has passed! :)