"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hiatus...OVER!!!






Yay! After a VERY long month and change of not having my computer (other than the iPhone, but have you every tried to type anything on that contraption? You'd have to have the fingers of Thumbilina to type anything with zero mistakes) or the ability to blog about all the titillating events that happen in my life, I'm back. The Comcast guy came yesterday and plugged me into the lifeline that is the internet.

And boy oh boy do I have some stuff to tell you!!!

It really is funny how, as everything unfolded and developed in the last month, I would think of how I was going to blog about it. My mind would continually run through word combinations, similes, metaphors and synonyms. It may be a pathetic way to take life in, but on the other hand, it may be a way of enjoying it all the more.

Okay, okay. SO how am I going to tackle this? Well, I think I'll take the beloved Julie Andrews advice and "start at the very beginning, a very good place to start."

First, our last week in Hawaii. A tad bit stressful. And Izzy got sick the day we had to get on the plane. I mean, 102 degree fever sick. Not fun. We did manage to take one last drive around the island before we dropped off our van and we snapped some pretty amazing pictures. They've brought me warmth in the middle of trying to adjust to a cold winter here on the outskirts of Baltimore.

3 comments on "Hiatus...OVER!!!"

Anonymous said...

Im so glad youre back! I keep checking every other day or so just to see. Woo hoo!

Liz Harrell on February 25, 2009 at 12:50 PM said...

Wow, I bet you're having climate withdrawals! I'm glad to hear all went well and you like your new house! Cant wait to see pics.

~Sarah on February 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

Yay, you're back!