"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quick Update


SO, this summer so far has been one thing...crazy.

Good. But crazy.

My family is in town right now. For almost the entire month. I'm happy they're here. We've been so busy and all of our adventures have given me scads of things to blog about but little time to actually blog about them...conundrum.

BUT, my brother Ryan is in town and he's been taking pictures of all of our escapades! He's a professional photographer and so, I feel so blessed to have him around documenting this vacation.

He even took some wonderful pictures of the girls' birthday party last weekend. They had a Wizard of Oz pool party complete with blue gingham bathing suits and red, sparkly flip flops. They. Were. Adorable. The pics, amazing. I'll post them, or give you a link to them as soon as I get his permission :)

SO, until I have time to blog about all of the fun stuff that's been going on, I'll leave you with a few pics of the girls and their birthday cupcakes.

Wizard of Oz Cupcakes

Rainbow

cuddle

Miss you guys!


0 comments on "Quick Update"