"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, September 13, 2010

Grownin' Up


Yes I said Grownin'.

It's not a typo.

My brother Gabe used to say that when he was little.

It was cute.

But anywhoo...

Eva had her first day of Pre-school on Friday.

DSC_0007

It was supposed to be Wednesday,

but a water line broke at the school and they had no running water and therefore had to cancel class.

Eva was very disappointed on Wednesday.

But super excited on Friday!

Can't you tell?

First Day of Preschool

Don't let the photo fool you. She was just upset because I was making her pose for pictures.

What? I was excited for her...

DSC_0004

and for me ;)

But a little sad at the same time.

Wasn't it just last week that I brought her home from the hospital?

And just yesterday that she started to crawl?

And now, here she is,

DSC_0008

4 years old.

Tomorrow she'll be 16.

And she'll think I'm crazy to want to take photos of her on her first day of school.

DSC_0010

But today, she's 4 and well...thinks I'm crazy to want to take photos of her on her first day of school.

But I did anyway!

DSC_0017

And I'll do it anyway when she's 16 too!



2 comments on "Grownin' Up"

Amanda Jo on September 13, 2010 at 7:36 AM said...

TOO CUTE!!!

First day of school pictures are always such a fun tradition! I always loved looking back on my school pictures. :)

Unknown on September 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM said...

Such precious little girls...my lovely granddaughters are indeed "grownin' up!"