"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, September 10, 2010

The Return of Footie Pajamas


I woke up this morning and it was chilly outside.

Morning Sun

Yay!

That means the brisk, cool air of Autumn is on the horizon.

And do you know what one of my most favorite things about the return of cool weather is?!?


Footies

Footie Pajamas!

Happy in PJs

I love zipping my girls up in them after a bath knowing that they will be warm all night in their beds despite the cold air.

And I love that my girls get all giddy when the footie pjs go on.

I love how they shuffle across the linoleum in the mornings.

And how cozy and soft they are to the touch.

I think I'd probably wear them if I didn't think it would encourage my husband to sleep on the couch ;)

Fall is close my friends!

Bunnies

And footie pjs are just the beginning...



2 comments on "The Return of Footie Pajamas"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on September 10, 2010 at 8:50 AM said...

Ooooh I love footie pjs!! How cute! And yes they are just the beginning!!!!

The lady of the house... on September 20, 2010 at 4:41 PM said...

PRECIOUS. PRECIOUS. i meant to comment on this when i first read it, but didn't get around to it.
carters, (via costco) has the cutest little pj's. xoxo. loved this post.