"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer Recap


So, I didn't blog much over the summer.

I'm sorry.

But life was crazy,
and busy,
and wonderful,
and stressful,
and all of the above.

But, even though I wasn't blogging, I was taking pictures.

Lots of pictures!

You wanna see?

I thought so ;)

Well, we kicked off the summer with a visit from my parents, little sister and brother (professional photographer from Hawaii).

I have LOTS of pics of this on my computer, but they are not mine, they are my brothers and I'm afraid to touch them or edit them for fear that you may think I took them and believe me to be a much better photographer than I actually am.

But he did take a few photos that I know I have permission to share.

Such as this one, from my girls' Wizard of Oz birthday party.

Wizard of Oz party for my girls <3

It was a pool party complete with blue gingham bathing suits and ruby red flip flops!

My Two Dorothies

Ruby Red Flip Flops

And cupcakes, of course...

Wizard of Oz Cupcakes

WOO Cupcakes

The Summer progressed from there with more visits from family...

SIL and Neice <3<3

Like the one from my beautiful sister in law, Anna and her 3 amazing kiddos.

Cousins

And then there were neighborhood bbqs...

Neighborhood BBQ

Friends and Babies

Playing House

complete with cupcakes, of course.

Mascarpone Cheese cupcakes

Girls + Cupcakes= <3

Juice boxes,

Juice Box

Dogs,

Rocco

My Summer Stray

Lots of dogs ;)

Checkers

Morgan

Soccer,

My Little Mia Hamm

My Soccer Star

Family Movie Nights,

Movie Night
More birthdays,

Nutella Cupcakes

and a big End of Summer Luau to bring it all home.

Pina Colada

Coconut Shrimp

All in all, it was a very ABUNDANT summer.
And we've all made it out alive and happy and truly blessed!

My Happy Girl

3 comments on "Summer Recap"

Katie on September 9, 2010 at 6:25 AM said...

I love it all!

Amanda Jo on September 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM said...

Looks like a wonderful summer!! I absolutely love the Wizard of Oz themed birthday party - too cute with those gingham suits!

Erin {House of Turquoise} on September 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM said...

Oh wow, looks like you've had one amazing summer! These photographs are fantastic!