"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Big Reveal





Oh, I have so much to blog about this Saturday after Halloween. Where to start...I suppose I'll just begin at the beginning. The evening started off with the moment that I have been looking forward to all month...the Big Reveal. Éva in her Pooh costume. Now I know that you've all already seen a picture of this but bare with me. This time, the sight of her in her costume was such a proud moment. Why? Because I didn't have to drug her or anything to get it on her. Nope! She willingly and excitedly put on her Pooh costume after begging for it all day. And after zipping it up all the way to it's fuzzy ears, she was happy to pose for some pre-festivity pictures.

0 comments on "The Big Reveal"