"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Daddy's Girl #2




When Paul got home from work today, Eva was still napping so he took the opportunity to have some one-on-one time with Izzy as she played in the floor. Fortunately for me, the camera was nearby and I was able to capture some very sweet moments.




Paul then got up to finish some homework and I put Izzy on her belly for some "tummy-time." I have to admit, I've been horrible about tummy-time with Izzy. With Eva, I was so concerned that she hit every milestone on time and with Izzy, I've been a bit more relaxed. So, I was pleasantly surprised when it seemed my baby had not missed a beat as she lifted her upper body with ease, propping herself up on her forearms. A small milestone, but a milestone nonetheless.

1 comments on "Daddy's Girl #2"

Tales from Goshen on November 21, 2008 at 3:32 PM said...

She looks JUST like August does doing that. I'm also horrible at tummy time. It seems like when they're ready to hold that head up, they will! Regardless of how much practice time they get. I had him on a pillow one day and his head just popped up like a little mechanism had just been engaged.