"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, March 19, 2010

Simple Joy


Thank you all for your encouraging words yesterday. This is most certainly a trying time in my life, but your words have served as reminders for me to take one day, one moment, one obstacle at a time.

I'm going to work on that. Today, I'm just going to try and breathe. I'm going to focus on what is right in front of me. I'm going to count my blessings.

Sometimes, I wish I had the mind of a child (my hubby would argue that I do most of the time). I just wish I could see things as simply as they tend to. I wish it came more naturally to me to enjoy the moment I'm in. I love how little it takes to excite them. I love how a simple plate of pancakes cut in the shape of hearts can inspire joy and smiles and infectious giggles.

Today, I'm going to try to be like my girls...

Pancakes

and just enjoy my pancakes.

3 comments on "Simple Joy"

Fresh Batch Jams on March 19, 2010 at 7:51 AM said...

Great Plan!

David Reed on March 19, 2010 at 11:53 AM said...

Mmmmm....pancakes....

Little Lovables on March 19, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

wonderful post, thanks for the reminders!