"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up from the Dead She Arose...


Okay, okay so I haven't been dead...just preoccupied. There is a big change happening for our family at the current time but it's temporary and might even be good in some ways. I have been asked by my hubby not to share the details on this blog but I promise you, when the change is over, I will tell you.

With that said, there will be no more talk of it for the time being! Life goes on an we have to find a "new normal." I'm in the process of figuring out what my "new normal" is actually going to look like and I don't mind it a bit. Growing up in a military family and then going into the military myself and now being married to the military, I've learned to see change as a welcomed opportunity to start fresh and set some goals! I like goals.

But I'll talk more about that in later blogs. First things first, catch up! I have SO much to catch up on, it's ridiculous. So, here's what I'm thinking...I'll give you a quick run down of our February and then tomorrow, I'll start filling you in on my two week vacation to Florida! Sound good? Good. Let's begin...

First, we had two blizzards back to back. I know I blogged a bit about that before, so I won't talk about it again, but I do have some cool pictures I took of the icicles on our porch afterward.

icecicle

frame

odd icecicle

Then, the girls and I hosted a little Valentine's Cupcake Decorating Party with our friends Becca, Eden and Merrin.

WM-274

WM-271

WM-273

WM-275

WM-276

WM-280

And I made Paul and I a romantic Valentine's Day Dinner...

WM-278

WM-277

And then Masie and Yosie taught us the Hokie Pokie...

Hokie Pokie

And that was our February.

Tomorrow, my Florida Vacation. I promise!

4 comments on "Up from the Dead She Arose..."

Katie on March 11, 2010 at 7:32 AM said...

I'm so glad you are back!

Erin {House of Turquoise} on March 11, 2010 at 9:00 AM said...

I'm so happy you're back blogging, I've missed your updates and beautiful photographs!

Like these icicle ones...seriously...how'd you get that amazing color?!?!

Fresh Batch Jams on March 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM said...

Welcome back. 2 Comments: 1) ahh to have girly things like a cupcake parties..with two boys I will see nothing of the sort but I digress.
2) Is that a Fresh Batch Jam jar holding your flowers? Way to re-use. You know you can turn it in for a credit. But then we would have to see each other first.

Katharine on March 11, 2010 at 7:44 PM said...

I'm glad you're back! The cupcake party looks like a blast. Hope all is well. (: