"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Visit


This past week, my sister-in-law, Anna came up for the day with her 3 beautiful kids! We had a blast decorating Easter cookies, blowing bubbles, drawing with sidewalk chalk and playing at the park.

It was a bittersweet visit as it was their last one before they move. Granted, they're not moving but a few more hours away, but it's been nice to have them a mere hour away for quick trips for the kids to see each other. I've loved having them live so close. I've loved watching the cousins enjoy one another. It's been a real blessing to have them near.

Easter Cookies

Autumn

Anna and Violet

Devon

Cousins

It was an awesome day full of a lot of fun and I miss them already.


1 comments on "Spring Visit"

Katie on March 30, 2010 at 7:02 AM said...

Yum! I'm having Eva make all my cookies from now on. Her chocolate candy to cookie ratio looks perfect!