"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trip to the Farm and Some Romance


I'm going out of town for a few days to spend some much needed, eh-hem, quality time with my hubby.

My wonderful Mother and Father-in-law are here to stay with the girls and I'm looking forward to a weekend of sleeping in, staying up late and doing things in my own time without having to stop to wipe a nose or kiss an owie.

Don't get me wrong, I'll miss my girls terribly and I'll probably talk about them non-stop and call home 10 times a day,

but I need this.

Still, I wanted to leave you with some fun pics I took this past week during a trip to the farm with my dear friend Becca and our whole brood of girls.

Becca

Sheep

WM-22

3 baby chickens

Izzy's new friend

momma and baby

WM-29

nap

6 little piggies

Have a wonderful weekend! I know I will!

3 comments on "Trip to the Farm and Some Romance"

David Reed on May 13, 2010 at 5:17 AM said...

The sleeping pig is the best!

Erin {House of Turquoise} on May 13, 2010 at 8:45 AM said...

Enjoy your weekend away!!! Sounds like it's going to be just what you need! :)

Charity on May 13, 2010 at 1:42 PM said...

Oh, I love the nursing lamb. I know how that momma feels :)
Have a great weekend!