"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm Back


Not so long ago, I too was a part of the blog world, and chose to leave it all behind for various reasons. But, as I read the posts of my friend Ashley (a close friend and an incredibly talented writer) and the blogs of others, I'm compelled to rejoin the blogging world. Mostly because we've just had an addition to our little family and I would like a place where people can come and check out new photos of our girls and the funny little things they do on a daily basis.

1 comments on "I'm Back"

Katie on August 30, 2008 at 7:40 PM said...

I'm so glad your back. But hopefully I'll get to know all this first hand soon. I miss you guys. (BTW, Liam plans to come visit tomorrow.)