"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Smiles and Coos


Our Izzy reached a milestone this week; her first real smiles and efforts to "talk." So sweet. She smiles big...her mouth wide open showing off every bit of her toothless gums! (I don't have a picture of it yet, but I'm working on it) I love to pick her up after a nice long nap. She's always in a lovely mood and she'll smile and ooh and ahh and make that adorable "O" shape with her lips she makes when she's trying to push out noise.

She's also started to get some of that yummy baby fat we've been waiting for! I love watching the little rolls form on her legs and arms...and that double chin is perfectly scrumptious!




1 comments on "Smiles and Coos"

Tales from Goshen on September 7, 2008 at 8:26 PM said...

As to baby fat, uh, you seen pics of August lately? He's a mini Jabba the Hut!!! It's all our scrumptious breastmilk!