"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leave


Paul is on leave.

Flip

He's on leave for a month and the girls and I are so excited. We have big plans. Plans to RELAX. Plans to take a few trips (we're going to Philly tomorrow) and plans to spend a little time with family.

Daddy and Izzy

But best of all, plans to be together, AS a family.

Daddy and Izzy 2

I love Leave.

3 comments on "Leave"

Katie on January 5, 2010 at 6:16 AM said...

I miss Leave. Although we did just have a great holiday. So I'll hold onto that.

Amanda Jo on January 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM said...

What a blessing for your family! I hope it's a great one for you guys!

Emily said...

30 days! How wonderful! I cant wait for Robbie to come home just so we can have our free two weeks! Although, my routine is usually ruined when hes home. Im so much less productive. But it sure is nice.