"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pay it Forward Game


My dear friend, Katie has recently become a part of a "pay-it-forward" type game having to do with handmade goods. Me, being a huge fan of all things handmade, and further, all things handmade by Katie, decided to join in.
Do you want to?
Here's how it works;

"* I will make a little handmade Annie-crafy-something-or-other for the first 3 people who comment on this post who would like to play along.

* I have a year (365 days) to complete my mission and send off the goods! Sounds like enough time, right?!

* There is no telling what those things might be, or when they will show up in the post, it's a mystery.

Details, or the fine print;

Since this is ‘Pay It Forward’. You, my dears, must do as I have done and post a similar blog entry yourself, hence Paying the handmade bloggy goodness Forward and keeping the meme, and the fun, going.

Would you like to join in? Of course you do. You have an entire year to make whatever you want, it can be something small or tall or short and stout, even something round. And you will receive something made by me! Ooh, the possibilities!"

0 comments on "Pay it Forward Game"