"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, February 1, 2010

Vacuum Chasers


Well, I suppose I should correct that. It's not necessarily them chasing the vacuum, it's quite the other way around to be exact.

Vacuum Chasers

I don't know what it is about the vacuum, but every time I pull it out and turn the sucker (haha, no pun intended) on, it sends my girls into a frenzy!

Vacuum Chasers

They immediately start running laps around the living room, stopping just in front of the vacuum's cleaning path, daring it to come closer and as soon as it comes within an inch of their toes, the most shrill of screams flies out of their mouths followed by the scurry of their little feet across the room, and the dance begins again.

Vacuum Chasers

No matter how many times I ask them to stay on the couch while I vacuum, as soon as it is switched to the "on" position, their hinies are OFF the couch and running all around the room.

Vacuum Chasers

Sigh...I know that technically, they are disobeying me, but geez, is it ever cute!

2 comments on "Vacuum Chasers"

Anna on February 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM said...

I just have Morgan running around barking and growling at the vacuum. Giggles and screams would be much cuter! :)

Charity on February 1, 2010 at 6:05 PM said...

Just quit telling them to stay on the couch...then they aren't disobeying when they chase the vacuum.