"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I know it's Been a While


...but my life is changing. It's only temporary but it's a big change and I'm finding it a little hard to adjust.

Prayers are appreciated :)

5 comments on "I know it's Been a While"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on February 17, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

I've been wondering what's been keeping you away from the blog. Hope all is well....my prayers are being sent your way!

David Reed on February 17, 2010 at 4:37 PM said...

You know we are here for you. Even though here is pretty far away. Love.

The lady of the house... on February 17, 2010 at 8:52 PM said...

so this would be why you've been on my mind FOR DAYS ON END!! i am only now letting you know this. i will be praying for you as i lay my head on my pillow tonight.
God be near!

"I will make my people strong in MY power, and they will go wherever they wish by MY authority. I, the Lord, have spoken!!" Zechariah 10:12

Pretty sure He's saying the same thing to YOU!!

Tales from Goshen on February 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM said...

Hubby still in town?

SweetPeasMama on March 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM said...

Hope you are doing well - not sure what's going on, but I wish you the best in all aspects of your life. Praying for you... ~ Deanna