"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, August 3, 2009

A Bruised Thumb


My yard is blooming! I little late in the game, but still...blooming nonetheless! This summer I have proven to myself one thing...I can grow things. Not without loads of moral support from my mom and Kim, and numerous trips to Lowes to ask the garden guy yet another dumb question, but again, I have the basic capability to keep things alive and that makes me happy.

So I guess you could say that I'm not a green thumb, but I'm not a black one either. I guess it's more of a purple-y, greenish, yellow...like a typical bruise. Not the best shape it could be in, but has the definite hope of getting better with time. Is that a gross analogy? Whatever. You get my drift.

Look...I even grew some tiny pear tomatoes!

Aren't they cute?!?!

1 comments on "A Bruised Thumb"

David Reed on August 3, 2009 at 4:29 PM said...

It definitely looks green to me! Keep up the great work!