"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, August 7, 2009

Izzy


...an environmentalist's worst nightmare

3 comments on "Izzy"

Katie on August 7, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Just wait until she opens the lid to put all the paper in the potty. Yeah...

David Reed on August 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM said...

That is a near daily occurrence here. Always a fun discovery.

Tales from Goshen on August 11, 2009 at 7:03 PM said...

Yeah, looks familiar! Today, after Brooklyn went to the bathroom on her own (yea, we're POTTY-TRAINED!!!!), I saw her running around in her undies and didn't think anything of it. Later, I wandered into the downstairs bathroom to tidy up and happened to lift the toilet lid. I jumped back in alarm, seeing some huge dark mass in there...thinking, oh my goodness, did B do that? NO WAY! And the answer was no- August had, however, found her shorts and tossed them in the toilet and sweetly closed the lid. Toilet shorts. Awesome.