"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Yeah...That"


Upon awakening from her afternoon nap today, Eva made the routine request for fruit snacks. This came as no surprise because that is when she gets fruit snacks every day. This time, when the familiar question came out of her mouth, "Momma, can I had some fru-nack?" I replied, "sure...but you have to give me a kiss."

She promptly puckered her lips and planted a juicy one right on the kisser. She then turned and positioned her little body to frolic toward the kitchen but I grabbed her hand and tugged her back to me which got her giggling.

"And you have to give me a big hug," I demanded. She rolled her eyes and wrapped her petite arms around my neck. As I had her in my embrace, I made one final request.

"Okay, now you have to say 'Momma I love you so much and you're my most favorite momma ever and my love of fruit snacks doesn't even come close to how much I love you,' okay?" She stepped back, looked at me and replied, "yeah...that."

2 comments on ""Yeah...That""

Little Lovables on August 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

oh, that is just so cute!!

Charity on August 16, 2009 at 1:53 PM said...

I love it! Emma tells me i'm the best mom she ever had...I inform her I'm also the worst mom she ever had :)