"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Award and Random Facts




Thank you so much to Amanda Jo at A Special Blend for the Versatile Blogger Award!



I love Amanda's blog! She's a thrifty, thoughtful chica with a fun sense of humor and I'm flattered to have been nominated by her!

But, as with most awards, this one comes with the responsibility of telling you 7 things about myself.

I'm pretty dern honest on this blog, but I'll try to think up 7 things I haven't already said.

Here it goes:

- Red Lobster is dead to me. It used to be my favorite place in the world, and then they served me shrimp that had not been deveined and it was gross. Yuck.

-I miss Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits in a big, bad way.

-I have a temper.

- I really need an entry way table. I'm not willing to spend more than $25 though and I don't mind putting in a little TLC.

-I registered last week for a half marathon in September.

-I can only run 3.5 miles at a time right now.

-I have about a bajillion books that I want to read this summer but I'm so obsessed with the show LOST that I fear I will never get to them.

-I really would like a cupcake right about now.

How's that for random facts?!?!

And now, I have to pass on this award to 7 other bloggers!

I'll go with:

Katie over at A Bushel and a Peck


Ashley over at Tales From Goshen

Momma Glo over at Under Her Wings


Kim over at Fresh Batch Jams

and


Enjoy the award ladies! I can't wait to see your 7 random facts!


4 comments on "Award and Random Facts"

Katie on June 8, 2010 at 6:25 AM said...

Because I love you: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Recipes/story?id=2788706

Under Her Wings on June 8, 2010 at 8:58 AM said...

Annie, I thought I was a follower already, but I couldn't find it on my blog list, so I'm signing up--again, I think. Maybe I didn't finish it. I love you much, Momma Glo

Amber on June 8, 2010 at 10:35 AM said...

Thank you Anne! You are so sweet!

Little Lovables on June 9, 2010 at 1:12 PM said...

so funy, those red lobster chedder biscuits are amazing... there are recipes for them online you know!

and thanks for h the award, i will try and think of some random facts soon.