"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, June 11, 2010

Baking...again




A crazy weekend awaits me.

WM

A weekend of birthday parties, gym time, church picnics and hopefully a nap or two:)


weapons of choice :)

Today?

Well, today I'm baking.

My little cupcake army

The girls are playing at friend's houses and it's just me and my Martha Stewart Kitchenaid Stand Mixer against the world.

fresh out of the oven

We have 4 dozen cupcakes to make today in the flavors of White Chocolate Strawberry and Blueberry Vanilla.

Fresh Batch Cupcakes

Should be fun.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, full of cupcakes:)

WM-5

Because well, who doesn't want a cupcake filled weekend?

Church Picnic

I know I do ;)


4 comments on "Baking...again"

Under Her Wings on June 11, 2010 at 12:23 PM said...

Yum! Bring some over and we'll have a tea party!

Emily E said...

Happy to see you back in the kitchen! Only wish I was standing next to you!

Callie Rew on June 11, 2010 at 4:09 PM said...

The colors of your mixer and collander are lovely. This post inspires me too make more homemade things to eat.

Charity on June 13, 2010 at 7:37 PM said...

Do you think you could mail me a few of these. I always get hungry when you do these cupcake posts.