"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Olivia: Be Still My Ovaries


My neighbors, Alex and Shelby, had a baby last month. A baby girl whom they named Olivia Rose.

She's perfect.

She has the cutest little nose and she makes my heart melt into a puddle on the ground every time I smell her. I love that baby. Love. Her.

Alex and Shelby know my deep love for newborn babies and so I was thrilled when they asked me to do Baby Olivia's newborn/one month photos. Thrilled.

I grabbed my next door neighbor Michelle, who works in a photography studio and together, we came up with some really sweet ideas for Baby Olivia's photo shoot.

These are some of my favorites from the shoot:

WM-69

WM-91

WM-82

WM-80

WM-65

WM-74

WM-35

WM-13

WM-41

WM-86

Whadya think?!? Isn't she just precious.

Makes me want to have 17 more!

That was a joke, Paul. You can breathe now:)

2 comments on "Baby Olivia: Be Still My Ovaries"

Katie on June 22, 2010 at 5:50 AM said...

You did such a great job! You are miles ahead of our Eva belly photo shoot! :P

Erin {House of Turquoise} on June 22, 2010 at 8:36 AM said...

Oh wow, these are absolutely incredible!! I'm so happy you shared them, I can never get enough baby photographs!