"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Sunday, November 2, 2008




Our first stop of the evening was my very close friend, Kasey's house. She and her husband Ben (the sleeve-head) had company in town and chose to trick-or-treat around the neighborhood instead of heading up to the church. But I couldn't stand the thought of not getting a picture of the kiddos in their costumes so we dropped by to take some cookies over and to get some shots of the kids.

Isabelle was the perfect Cinderella. She has this amazing long, blonde, wavy/curly hair that is just unfair on a 4 year old and she just exuded Cinderella! Beautiful. Éva is always so excited to see "Belle-belle" and Isabelle in turn, is always so patient and kind with Éva the way a good big sister should be. Isabelle was also very helpful in getting Éva to hold still long enough for me to snap away with my camera. Isabelle is a pro when it comes to posing for the camera and Éva was lucky to have her by her side.







Ben had just returned home from the commissary with Daniel in tow, so I didn't get any pics of Daniel in his costume, but I hear he was the cutest little Lightening McQueen. I don't doubt it. He's such a handsome little boy!

Anyway, we stayed for a bit. Ben and Kasey got some Izzy and Éva time and I got some Belle-belle and Daniel time and we were on our way to pick Paul up from home and head up to the church for the Harvest Happenin'.

1 comments on " "

Paul Cortez on November 2, 2008 at 8:53 PM said...

Great picture of Ben and Daniel. Very nice.