"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, November 18, 2008






Paul and I pulled something off this past weekend that I was sure was impossible for a classic procrastinator such as myself. We finished our Christmas shopping, minus a few things here and there. One of our big purchases was a new exersaucer for Izzy.

Well, if you know me at all, you know that I am simply not able to hold on to a gift too long. My friends can attest to my getting them a gift and then begging them to open it up to 3 weeks early just because I can't stand the anticipation any longer!

So, the exersaucer was put together immediately. I couldn't endure the thought of keeping it in the box until Christmas knowing full well that Izzy would LOVE it right NOW! And Paul didn't even question me when I pulled the box out and gave him the familiar "pretty please" look. He immediately started to put it together.

And I'm so glad he did, because Izzy loved it, just as I suspected she would.

0 comments on " "