"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Heart Break


My poor, sick girl asleep in her hot pink bean bag with the familiar sound of Madagascar in the background. I hate knowing she doesn't feel well and there's not much I can do about it except force children's Motrin down her throat, which only adds to her solemn emotional state. I wish I could trade places with her.

2 comments on "Heart Break"

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...darn Paul for selling the camera!

Tales from Goshen on December 16, 2008 at 8:29 PM said...

I completely understand. There is nothing as disheartening as sick children. I would gladly trade places with them! August has had something bothering him lately, no idea what, and will NOT let me put him down. Don't get me wrong, I love holding him, but I need to get my Christmas baking done. Although I think I may be contributing to a love of cooking in him. He pays really close attention while I'm holding him and putting things together.