"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, September 3, 2009

And the Winner is...


KATIE!

Per Random.org

Min: 1
Max: 9

Result: 2
Timestamp: 2009-09-03 10:20:37 EST

Katie's suggestion was:

Let's see, idea #2. Pecan Pie! Caramel cake, buttercream icing, crushed pecan sprinkles. And even talk your talented sister-in-law to make some pecan jam. I've never had any, but I've heard about it.

Congratulations Katie! Shoot me your address and I'll get your cupcakes in the mail to you the beginning of next week for sure!

Thanks everyone for entering! Rest assured that there will be another Giveaway and the beginning of the Holiday season full of some of the yummy suggestions you all had!

1 comments on "And the Winner is..."

Katie on September 3, 2009 at 7:37 PM said...

Yay! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! And that you had a little chocolate cake for me.