"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall Decorating



I am SO in the fall spirit! I know the first official day is still 5 days away, but I don't care. I've been deprived of a real fall for the last 4 years (living in Hawaii) and so this year, I'm making up for it!

I LOVE the cute and colorful banners that you can find on Etsy for just about any holiday. So, after spending WAY too much time in front of my computer yesterday, looking for the perfect one for my breakfast room, I decided that I was just going to make one myself! Well...almost myself.


I ran to Michaels and bought everything I thought I might need and then came straight home and called my next door neighbor! She has EVERYTHING one might possibly need for any kind of craft. Including a Cricut!


After 3 hours of sitting across the table from one another, having to take intermittent breaks to check on our kiddos, and a couple of trips back and forth to her house, we finally did it. We made the cutest fall banner and I. Love. It!




So, aside from the few (just a few Paul, I promise) things I want to do outside on the front porch, my house is officially fall-i-fied!






Apple cider anyone?

2 comments on "Fall Decorating"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on September 18, 2009 at 11:15 AM said...

Super cute! You're lucky to have a neighbor with all those goodies!! The banner turned out so well!

On a side note, I have that same Martha Stewart recipe box, and a bird just like that (from Target?) but in an aqua color. So cute!

Paul Cortez on September 20, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

lol