"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, May 4, 2009

Guess the Plant


Does anyone know what the heck this is? There of four of them that were in my garden before I got here and the things have just grown so big. I have NO idea what they are!?!

First, I thought it was DayLillies, then I thought maybe it was Society Garlic and my last guess is Evergreen Giant. I'm just stuck.

Help?

3 comments on "Guess the Plant"

Whitney on May 4, 2009 at 9:21 AM said...

Sorry, I am no good with plant life. I don't know the first thing about it! I guess you could say I have a brown thumb.

Katie on May 4, 2009 at 7:57 PM said...

It looks like Monkey Grass to me. :)

lisa stagg on May 4, 2009 at 8:16 PM said...

Anne..it looks like Lariope Grass..(not sure if that is spelled right). It's kinda like monkey grass, only it doesn't spread everywhere like monkey grass does. I'm not sure if this is right but it looks similar to it. Lisa