"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Return of the Pig-Tails


I'm so glad that Eva's hair is finally getting long enough to put them up in pig-tails. I just love a little girl with pig-tails. It's so girly but so playful all at the same time! It says, "I like to pick flowers but I can climb a tree with the best of 'em!" And I'd say that describes Eva pretty well. She's all girl and her emotional state could sometimes be compared to the Goliath at Magic Mountain, but she's an energetic little thing who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. Pig-tail perfection!






1 comments on "Return of the Pig-Tails"

Trice on May 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM said...

I have to email you some pictures of Warren trying to put a bow in Micaelas hair....PRICLESS! Thank goodness Paul leaves the pigtailing to you!