"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sabbatical


Well, after much deliberation I've decided to take a sabbatical from the blogosphere for a while. It will be a hard separation for me but I'll still be checking on all my blogger buddies and their adorable blogs from time to time. But I myself, I need some alone time. Call it a summer vacation, if you will.

I'll be back. I can't stay away forever!

6 comments on "Sabbatical"

Mandy on May 20, 2009 at 10:35 AM said...

Don't leave us for too long!

Jacquie on May 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM said...

Are you going to be posting pics of the girls anywhere else? They grow so fast... I'll miss reading your posts! :(

Trice on May 24, 2009 at 5:12 PM said...

Are you back yet?

Trice on May 31, 2009 at 6:27 AM said...

How about now?

Little Lovables on June 3, 2009 at 8:20 AM said...

Have a fun blogcaytion!

Liz Harrell on June 3, 2009 at 1:28 PM said...

Sorry to see you go, but I understand. It's a frantic pace out here sometimes. Enjoy your break, we'll be here when you get back. :)