"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, April 19, 2010

I am Giddy


I love getting mail. Love it like I love getting a present on my birthday. Even if it's only the latest Bed, Bath and Beyond coupon, if it has my name on it, I'm happy. I love to get mail. It means that I must hold some importance of some kind to someone.

WM-13-4

Even better, a package IN the mail! My friends can attest to the complete and utter glee that spreads across my disposition when the Fed Ex or UPS guy shows up at my door. It is so fun for me.

WM-14-4

Simple minds...

Moving on, last week, I got a package in the mail from someone I love. Best kind of package EVER!

WM-17-4
WM-18-4

My dear sister-in-law, Lina sent me a box full of goodies. Really good goodies.

WM-8-5
WM-19-4

There were 6 different flavors of gourmet tea,

WM-15-4
WM-20-4
WM-3-5
WM-2-5

3 different kinds of biscotti and Pepperidge Farms Milano cookies (be still my heart),

WM-6-5

Organic Agave Nectar sticks,

WM-21-4

cute little tea bags,

WM-78

and even a Chai flavored Luna bar and some tea for "on the go."

WM-7-5

I was one happy girl.

Thank you so much, Lina! This was such an unexpected treat and I am going to savor it slowly!


2 comments on "I am Giddy"

Charity on April 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM said...

Sice you love mail...do you want me to forward the junk mail that still comes here with your name on it ? :) Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you - I may send you a package one day, though.

Tales from Goshen on April 21, 2010 at 6:54 PM said...

That sounds fantastic! I love mail like that, too. I'll keep in mind that you're a like-minded gal and maybe surprise you sometime.

Love you, Anne-girl.