"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A New Hiding Place


Last week, I was at Target. This is nothing new as I practically LIVE at Target. Target and the Dollar Store. I do love the Dollar Store.

Anyway...

As I meandered through the isles, mentally redecorating my entire house, a burst of aqua flashed across my peripheral view. I turned my head to behold a couple of turquoise vases that were ON SALE. I immediately hugged three of them into my grasp and set them in my cart with childlike excitement to get them home.

New Vase

I love them.

WM-4-4

Meanwhile, Izzy lost a shoe. I'd been searching high and low for that dern shoe and I couldn't find it anywhere.

WM-3-4

My girls are obsessed with shoes and will literally don 4 or 5 different pair in one day. We have dress up shoes, church shoes, flip flops, yard shoes and tennis shoes. Lots of shoes for them to change their minds lots of times in the course of a day. I tell you this because Izzy is equally obsessed with hiding things lately.

So, she hid her shoe. And I couldn't find it for days.

And then I dusted.

And I found her shoe.

WM-77

WM-2-4






2 comments on "A New Hiding Place"

David Reed on April 20, 2010 at 7:27 AM said...

That is awesome!

Katie on April 21, 2010 at 12:23 PM said...

We found one of Grace's shoes in one of David's boots once. We find a lot of things in David's boots.