"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Request



Just so that I can earnestly say that I have made this declaration numerous times; Just so no one can blame me for not verbalizing my needs/wants; Just so everyone (Paul) knows that this is no matter of indecision on my part...

I just thought I'd say one more time,

that I want a puppy.

There.

I've said it.

I've thrown it out there yet again.

Hopefully, something will come of it this time.


Paul?


2 comments on "Request"

Amber on April 8, 2010 at 8:38 AM said...

If/when you convince Paul to let you have a darling puppy, be sure to write in full detail how exactly you've done it! We just bought our first home and I'm ready to take on the world! Puppies, babies.. you name it! The only hard part is convincing the man of the house to be a part of it. :) Did I mention he really is a sweet and loving man? Just very cautious, that tiger.

Emily said...

While the cats away the mice will play. Go get your dog Anne! I will defend and support your decision 110% I mean what thats what friends are for, right?! :)