"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, November 2, 2009

Snow White



Eva wanted be to Belle from the Beauty and the Beast (or "Belle-Beast" as she calls her). We went to the Disney store last month and bought her a beautiful Belle-Beast dress. I was happy. Belle is my favorite princess.

Then, last week Eva decided that she no longer wanted to be Belle-Beast. She wanted to be Snow White. This worked out well because she already had a Snow White dress (as many of you who've been reading my blog for a while already know). Still, I was a little disappointed because Belle is my favorite princess and well, lets face it, Snow White is kind of whiney, don't you think? But, I kept my opinion to myself and agreed that Snow White would be a good choice.

Saturday came and even though our original Halloween plans had fallen through (don't worry, you'll hear ALL about that!!!), Eva was still so excited to dress up and be able to trick-or-treat with her neighborhood friends.

She looked so cute when it was all said and done. From the red ribbon in her hair all the way down to her sparkly red shoes.

Don't tell her I said so, but I think that the whole Snow White thing actually turned out to be better than Belle-Beast would've been. Still, I'll push for it again next year. After all, we still have the brand new rejected Belle costume upstairs in her closet!




***All photos in this post by Paulie Wallie (he LOVES it when I call him that)***

1 comments on "Snow White"

Erin {House of Turquoise} on November 2, 2009 at 9:52 AM said...

Oh my gosh she's soooo cute. I hope I have a little girl one day so she can dress up in Disney princess costumes too! Belle is one my favorites! And ha ha...Snow White IS a little whiny!