"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Shoes to Fill




Éva has entered that adorable phase of childhood where she wants to wear Mommy and Daddy's things. She sits in the bathroom with me before we go anywhere to watch me put on my make-up and she always asks to wear some lip gloss. She sometimes tries to get into the master bathroom when she knows Paul is in there shaving (I don't know what it is about watching your Dad shave but I used to do it all the time...I loved watching my dad use his mouthwash because it always made me laugh when he gurgled it in the back of his throat). And yesterday, after she woke up from a very long nap, she found Paul's slippers and pranced around the house proudly, as if wearing them helped her to assume position of "head of the household." Of course, once Daddy actually saw her in them, her disposition immediately turned to sheepish and she began giggling awkwardly. So cute.

0 comments on "Big Shoes to Fill"