"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, September 5, 2008

Post Partum Brain?!?


As I sat on the couch last night watching a rerun of Grey's Anatomy (the second best show ever, after The Office) Paul was on the internet performing his daily ritual of checking his list of various news and sports sites. He eventually came to an article about a football player who recently changed his last name to "Ocho-Cinco" in honor of his jersey number (I'm sure most of you know who I'm speaking of, even if I don't).

Anyway, as Paul proceeded to tell me about this article, I found myself pretty perplexed. "Can you legally change your LAST name?" I asked. Paul just looked at me...

I'm sure almost every married woman in the world has legally changed her last name...including me.

2 comments on "Post Partum Brain?!?"

David Reed on September 5, 2008 at 2:57 PM said...

Mommy Brain. Funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thats to funny!