"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Park with Daddy


There are some days when Paul comes home from work, and I need a break. Days when nothing went according to my perfect plans and I wasn't able to get anything done and I'm just beat.

On those days, Paul is so gracious to alleviate some of the stress and tension in the house by taking Éva to the park. They get some one-on-one time, and I get to attend to only one child for a little while. Eventually, he'll be able to take them both, and than we can alternate so that I'm able to spend some one-on-one time with Éva as well.

But until then, she is thoroughly enjoying her "Daddy Time" and he's thoroughly enjoying playing with his girl and his new camera equipment.



0 comments on "The Park with Daddy"