"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sedation Part 2


Éva was obviously a little loopy all afternoon so we put her down for a late afternoon nap around 2pm. Well, 2 and a half hours later, she was still snoozing and I was afraid she wouldn't sleep well tonight if she slept any longer. So I went up to get her. Well, her room was a mess with books and toys all over and I thought I would clean it up quietly before I woke her. She must of heard me put her kukui nut necklace in her toy box because all of the sudden, from a dead sleep, she pops her head up and says "Wassup?" I was so startled by her that I started laughing uncontrollably and fell onto the bed...she then proceeded to tell me that a lion says "arrrrrrr" and many other random tid-bits of information. I have no idea what that loopy little mind of hers was conjuring up, but it made sense to her even if I couldn't track her at all.

1 comments on "Sedation Part 2"

Tales from Goshen on September 14, 2008 at 7:44 PM said...

Anne, everytime Brooklyn wakes up from a nap, she always just starts rattling off random things..."I ride a horse today! I ride a horse again! What's a train say, Momma?" And on and on...like her waking cycle interrupted her brain's rebooting cycle mid-stream.