"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, October 24, 2008

Home Made Tortillas





One of the perks of marrying into a Mexican family...home made tortillas with every visit from the in-laws. YUM! Mazie taught me how to make them, and technically, I can make them, but not like her. Oh no, hers are amazing. I love to eat them with some scrambled eggs and sausage and a little bit of salsa.

We warmed some up for dinner last night to eat with "That Meat" (a concoction made with ground beef, potatoes, flour, water and various Mexican seasonings) and beans.

Paul snapped away with pictures...this is my "now what are you taking a picture of?" face.

1 comments on "Home Made Tortillas"

Tales from Goshen on October 29, 2008 at 3:38 PM said...

So beautiful, my sweet friend. YOu, I mean, although the tortillas aren't bad looking either.