"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Friday, October 24, 2008

Trip to Ala Moana Mall in Waikiki







One of our favorite things to do is head down to Ala Moana Mall to the Disney store and watch Éva’s eyes get big. We don't always buy something. Sometimes we just go in there to look and play with the plush toys only to put them back and be on our way.

Our next stop is usually the Apple store where Paul's eyes get big. We NEVER buy anything but almost always play with the IMACs and IPODS only to put them back and be on our way.

Next, Gymboree. That's where my eyes get big! But ONLY if there is a huge sign in the front that says CLEARANCE. Otherwise, I don't even bother going in and I continue on my way.

And after our eyes are big enough and we feel just discontented enough with our mediocre stuff...we head to the food court. Somehow, a full belly of Chinese food tends to make our IMAC-less life seem so much better!

Oh, and Jess...that Troy pillow is a virtual present to you from Paul and I. Yay HSM3!!!

2 comments on "Trip to Ala Moana Mall in Waikiki"

Tales from Goshen on October 29, 2008 at 3:40 PM said...

Love that Baby Bjorn! (ps. experienced the classic trial of entering those crazy words - did it wrong once already)

Autumn N. Brown on October 31, 2008 at 1:15 PM said...

I know you don't know me but I had the same feelings in regards to Gyboree, until...one day I started a dialog with the assistant manager which ended with be alone in the back going through all the back stock sale items. Now I just walk in when it's not busy (very important) ask to look through the clothes in the back and they let me. I have done this in different stores in different towns in different states. Hope this helps. OH...BTW...I'm a friend of Ashley's.