"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Child Labor...With a Smile



Okay, this isn't what it looks like! I'm sure it seems that I'm breaking some kind of child labor law by making my 2 year old do the dishes but she likes it. My dear mother in law recently showed Eva how much fun it could be to play with bubbles in the sink. Eva LOVES this. She'll go into the bathroom and grab her potty/stool, lug it into the kitchen and beg me for bubbles. It's fine by me. It keeps her entertained, and my dishes get pre-soaked all at the same time!

2 comments on "Child Labor...With a Smile"

David Reed on March 5, 2009 at 9:34 AM said...

The last one of Eva is melting my heart right now! What a doll! Love you guys!

Katie on March 5, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

Not that Eva isn't perfect! But I totally love your kitchen and I am going to copy you. I just need to know what paint color you used. :)