"I have come that they might have life and have it to the full..." -John 10:10b


Monday, March 16, 2009

Time with Family


This past Saturday, Paul and I made the short trek down to northern Virginia to visit my brother, Justin and his ever-growing, gorgeous family. They recently welcomed baby #3 to the bunch and she is beautiful. Baby Violet is perfect in all of her preemie-ness. Weighing maybe 6 lbs at almost 3 weeks old, holding her was like holding a chihuahua puppy. Perhaps not the most poetic description, but hey, that's what came to mind people.

Eva and Izzy LOVED playing with Devon (4) and Autumn (only 2 months younger than Eva) and Paul and I enjoyed the company and good conversation with Justin and Anna. I'll tell you, being in the military, we really have been blessed to live near at least part of our family at some point at almost every base so far.



0 comments on "Time with Family"